The World’s Largest Non-Profit Organization In The Healthcare Field Engages Velan’s Remote IT Infrastructure Support Services To Ensure High Availability Of Their IT Resources
Remote IT Infrastructure
Process / Project:
The client’s services are supported by a complex computing environment with 8 Hyper V hosts running 55 virtual Windows servers, Nimble storage and Synology for backups. The high availability of these resources is critical for their life-saving services to the community. The IT team performs the following activities on daily basis to continuously improve the quality of client’s practices, performance, and service to the communities.
- Apply patch periodically to critical and non-critical servers for high availability.
- Check backups on the DPM servers and fix if there are any issues.
- Check Event Sentry for event error logs and provide resolution for the issues.
- Check Sentinel One for threats, analyze and provide resolution.
- Develop and test PoC of applications.
- Unable to hire engineers with wide and deep knowledge in Windows environment including Active Directory (AD), Group Policy (GPO), Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), Domain Naming Service (DNS), DHCP, Virtualization (Hyper V), Internet Information Services (IIS), Remote Desktop Service (RDP), Failover Clustering. In addition, the engineers need to be well versed with OPManager, SentinelOne, DPM Servers and Office 365
The engineers are expected to perform activities like troubleshooting, patching, scripting, automation, hardening, provision and decommissioning of servers and migrations.
- Client spends lots of hours training the support engineers due to high employee churn.
- Limited access to talent pool to do special projects like Local Administrator Password Solution (LAPS)
- Unable to perform maintenance on time.
- Client is unable to find the right outsourcing partner which has certified data security processes.
- Unavailability of resources to handle out of business hours support which is required for proactive monitoring and maintenance.
- Velan has over a decade of experience in delivering Remote IT Infrastructure Support Services to clients worldwide. Coupled with this track record and a pool of certified support engineers, Velan has been able to deploy resources with the right set of skills to support client’s IT infrastructure.
- ISO 9001 certified processes and shadow resource policy allows Velan to offer uninterrupted service to the client.
- Velan practices ISO 27001 Information security procedures to take care of Data Security and maintain confidentiality.
- Velan operates 24/7 which enables offering out of business hours support to the client for proactive monitoring and maintenance.
Velan’s established processes and ISO9001 certified quality standard practices helped the client to improve efficiency throughout the organization.
The client now relishes all of the benefits that come with a fully managed remote IT infrastructure Support service like
- 100% resource availability with no unscheduled downtime.
- Scheduled backups, Maintenance & Patches are verified and applied to the system within acceptable timeframes.
Velan remote IT infrastructure support team offers 24×7 monitoring of the servers and support through the help desk, chat and email.