Velan Accounting Team Assists A 3-Decade Old Service Company with Migration From Sage to Quickbooks, Cleaning up AP/AR, Streamlining Payroll and Restructuring Workflow.
Change in management of a 3-decade old leading residential inspection company in the east coast with a nationwide presence impacted their accounting activities, Payroll and required them to reengineer their financial processes.
- Integration of Bill.com with Sage Intacct and QuickBooks and to clear the humungous integration errors in bill.com in a short period of time.
- To migrate the accounting system from Sage Intacct to online QuickBooks software in a tight time frame.
- Presence of many disputed accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Complex and undocumented payroll and commission calculation processes
- Existing processes and reports not assisting the management to make financial decisions and to achieve strategic goals of the company
- Inefficient workflow resulting in less productivity.
- Velan accounting team with their experience in various accounting platforms and integration skills investigated and fixed the bill.com integration errors.
- Velan accounting team migrated the books to a new accounting software within the limited time frame to improve the efficiency of the system.
- The accounts receivable and payable were managed proactively and the disputes were resolved to meet the client’s operational goals.
- Velan accounting team assisted the client to streamline the work schedules, payroll and commission calculations.
- Velan accounting team interacted with the key resources of the client, analyzed the existing workflow, documented and replaced them with efficient processes.
“It has been a pleasure to work with you and I appreciate your professionalism, dedication and all of your hard work.”