A Michigan Based Managed Service Provider Utilizes Velan’s Remote IT Infrastructure Support Services To Increase Operational Efficiency & Reduce Operational Cost
Remote IT Infrastructure
The client is a Michigan based managed service provider for IT Consulting, Solution to deliver 24/7 Service Desk, IT Service Management, IT Automation and Security for Small & Medium-sized Businesses.
- Unable to hire Multi-skilled resources to provide remote support for complete office automation, IT devices, Network appliances & Office Applications like
- Network Appliances – Firewalls (pfsense, Sonicwall), Switches (Netgear, DLink), Access Points
- Servers – Windows Domain Controllers, Windows Application servers, Exchange Servers and Cloud based backup servers
- Application support for Sage 50, Sage 300, Microsoft POS, Code2 etc
- Devices – Printers, desktops, laptops, HP Servers, Lenovo Servers, Scanners, Digium Phone system etc
- Patches are not applied on time for critical and non-critical servers for high availability.
- Client spends lots of hours training the support engineers due to high employee churn
- Unavailability of resources to handle out of business hours support which is required for proactive monitoring and maintenance
- Velan has over 14 years of experience in delivering Remote IT Infrastructure Support Services to clients worldwide. Coupled with this track record and a pool of certified support engineers, Velan has been able to deploy resources with the right set of skills to support client’s IT infrastructure.
- Velan’s certified QMS ISO-9001-2015 & ISMS ISO-27001-2013 provides confidence & reliability for our customers in process & data security.
- Velan operates 24/7 which enables offering out of business hours support to the client for proactive monitoring and maintenance.
- The client is now able resolve tickets within a short period of time.
- 24×7 support coverage helped to audit and maintain updates & security patches for all servers & firewalls, backups in the weekend on regular basis.
- The number of tickets per day started reducing after a period of time as the result the end customer was happy and was able to focus on adding new customers to his business.
- Periodic maintenance reduced the server, network device level outages. Server & network availability ensured 99.9% up-time as per industry standard.