Velan Delivers DevOps Services For A Canadian Management Technology Services Company to Improve Processes & Bottom-line Contributions Throughout The Development Cycle
The client is a Canadian Management Consulting and Technology Services Company focused on serving SMB and large corporations with its consulting services and product development services. The client implements a state of art IT solutions for its customers allowing increased productivity and improved ROI.
The client was in the process of extending their product development with enhanced features.
- Manual code deployment by the release team was taking a long time to build and deploy
- The testing process takes a longer time than usual
- Human errors & human intervention in starting and stopping of scripts
Velan worked with the customer and the following solutions were implemented
- Installed and configured Jenkins server to handle Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI &CD)
- Scripts were developed and deployed to reduce the testing time
- Docker was installed for the containerization
- Created bash scripts with schedulers for automated scripts execution.
Tools used: Bitbucket repository, Jenkins, Dockers and bash scripting
Velan’s solutions helped the client to improve processes and bottom-line contributions throughout the development cycle.
- Velan DevOps solution, increased speed of deployments.
- Reduced human errors and time.
- The automation process reduced 35% of the project expenditure and time.
- 24×7 support availability reduced resolution time.