A New Jersey Based specialty chemical manufacturer Trusts Velan’s Accounting Services to Manage Its Books of Accounts
The Client has been a leader in manufacturing specialty chemicals for the leather Industry. The client’s accounting activities include updating bills, invoices and payments, preparing the budget, financial reports like cash flow and cash forecasting statements, trial balance, profit and loss account and balance sheet.
- Update bills, invoices and payments once raised or received at once in the books of accounts.
- Unable to find an accounting firm that can quickly adapt to new accounting software – Datacor ERP (formerly known as Chempax)
- Identify an outsourcing accounting service provider with a proven track record of ensuring data security and maintain confidentiality.
- Velan accounting team has over a decade of experience in delivering accounting services to clients nationwide in the US.
- By deploying resources with the right set of skills from the pool of accountants, Velan accounting team was able to learn the new software platforms Chempax / Datacor quickly and started delivering the services from the agreed date.
- Velan’s ISO 9001 certified quality processes ensured timely deliverables with 100% accuracy.
- Velan practices ISO 27001 certified Information security procedures to take care of data security and maintain confidentiality.
Velan’s established processes and efficient accounting services helped the client significantly in its day to day operations.
Velan completes accounts receivables and payables on time with 100% accuracy and earned the client’s trust which led the client to assign additional tasks.